[Libreoffice-qa] [Moztrap] Error message "CSRF verification failed", when I try to login

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Apr 28 10:10:09 PDT 2013

Hello @ll,
I wanted to continue my translation of the test cases in Moztrap,
when I got the message

<quote>
Forbidden (403)

CSRF verification failed. Request aborted.
Help

Reason given for failure:

    CSRF token missing or incorrect.

In general, this can occur when there is a genuine Cross Site
Request Forgery, or when Django's CSRF mechanism has not been used
correctly. For POST forms, you need to ensure:

    Your browser is accepting cookies.
    The view function uses RequestContext for the template, instead
of Context.
    In the template, there is a {% csrf_token %} template tag inside
each POST form that targets an internal URL.
    If you are not using CsrfViewMiddleware, then you must use
csrf_protect on any views that use the csrf_token template tag, as
well as those that accept the POST data.

You're seeing the help section of this page because you have DEBUG =
True in your Django settings file. Change that to False, and only
the initial error message will be displayed.

You can customize this page using the CSRF_FAILURE_VIEW setting.
</quote>

, when I try to login ... :( Does anybody know, why I get this
message? And/or is able to fix django?
TIA for any answer/fix
Thomas.

--