[Libreoffice-qa] [Moztrap] Error message "CSRF verification failed", when I try to login

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 30 02:25:44 PDT 2013

Hi Thomas, *,

On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 7:10 PM, Thomas Hackert <thackert at nexgo.de> wrote:

> Reason given for failure:
> [...]
>     CSRF token missing or incorrect.
> [...]
> , when I try to login ... :( Does anybody know, why I get this
> message? And/or is able to fix django?

This usually is a caching bug - the headers on the sign-in page read:
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:18:03 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.20 (Ubuntu)
x-content-type-options: nosniff
Expires: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:18:03 GMT
Vary: Cookie,Accept-Encoding
Last-Modified: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:18:03 GMT
Cache-Control: max-age=0

i.e. it instructs the browser that the page should not be cached,
although in a rather verbose way :-) - so when the headers are
correct, then maybe the body is created using cached content.

But whenever I request http://manual-test.libreoffice.org/users/login/
I get a new token - so maybe browser bug that can be circumvented by
doing a force refresh of the page. Or some other, non-obvious bug in
moztrap.

ciao
Christian