[Libreoffice-qa] [Moztrap] Error message "CSRF verification failed", when I try to login

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Tue Apr 30 10:13:28 PDT 2013

Hello Christian, *,
On Dienstag, 30. April 2013 11:25 Christian Lohmaier wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 28, 2013 at 7:10 PM, Thomas Hackert
> <thackert at nexgo.de> wrote:
>>
>> Reason given for failure:
>> [...]
>>     CSRF token missing or incorrect.
>> [...]
>> , when I try to login ... :( Does anybody know, why I get this
>> message? And/or is able to fix django?
>
> This usually is a caching bug - the headers on the sign-in page

from Firefox or the website/Moztrap?

> read: Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:18:03 GMT
> Server: Apache/2.2.20 (Ubuntu)
> x-content-type-options: nosniff
> Expires: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:18:03 GMT
> Vary: Cookie,Accept-Encoding
> Last-Modified: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:18:03 GMT
> Cache-Control: max-age=0
>
> i.e. it instructs the browser that the page should not be cached,
> although in a rather verbose way :-) - so when the headers are
> correct, then maybe the body is created using cached content.

O.K.

> But whenever I request
> http://manual-test.libreoffice.org/users/login/ I get a new token
> - so maybe browser bug that can be circumvented by doing a force
> refresh of the page. Or some other, non-obvious bug in moztrap.

Thanks for your explanation :) Either someone has fixed the bug in
the meantime, or that was just "one of these days" on Sunday ... ;)
Thanks again and have a nice evening
Thomas.

--
Generally speaking, the Way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of
death.