[Libreoffice-qa] MAB. 3.6 to 4.0 migration. When?

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 13:33:45 PDT 2013

> I agree with you. actually I'm doing critical review to get rid of
> some bugs that became WFM, bugs that do not really represent a MAB
> etc. etc. and move to the 4.0mab only those bugs which really deserve it.

>>> I think that all this MAB per branch procedure should be reinvented
>>> together
>>> with the devs - the question is how to get their attention to help
>>> users by
>>> fixing major and annoying issues, even by slowing down introduction
>>> of new
>>> features.
We got the go ahead to merge them into one tracker to avoid future
transitions. This being said let's finish this transition (thanks Tommy
for your great work here) and I said by 4.2 we'd have some new QA
procedure/guidelines to deal with MAB - adding to agenda for next call -
thoughts welcome and appreciated :)

Best,
Joel