[Libreoffice-qa] North America QA Online Chat

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 18:46:16 PDT 2013

On 07/27/2013 06:10 PM, Joe Lee wrote:
> On 07/27/2013 05:55 PM, Joel Madero wrote:
>> Well with hangout I can call talkyoo which is our conference call
>> phone line so you could use a cell phone or landline to call in - is
>> this acceptable?
> Sure, I'll call in by phone. Thanks for understanding. Can someone send
> me the number?
>
> -Joe
Call tomorrow at 1500 EST (1200 PST) - add me on google+ if you want to
join via hangout - else use talkyoo with room # *537138 with
instructions here: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Talkyoo. Please
also join the chat as we'll share links there at #libreoffice-qa via irc
freenode.

Look forward to talking tomorrow :)
*