[Libreoffice-qa] Non-debug Windows daily builds???

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon Aug 12 09:20:25 PDT 2013

Pedro píše v St 07. 08. 2013 v 02:36 -0700:
> Hi all
>
> Two questions:
>
> 1) Tinderbox 6 stopped producing non-debug Windows daily builds for Master
> branch. Is this deliberate?

Yes, this is on purpose. We want to have a build with debugging symbols,
so people could provide backtraces.

> 2) There are 43 registered tinderboxes
> (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Tinderbox) . Isn't it
> possible that at least one of these uploads Windows daily builds for Master
> branch? E.g. Tinderbox 39 is producing daily builds from Master
> (http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/MASTER/status.html) but there is no
> corresponding download folder
> (http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/)

Kendy, would be possible to enable uploading the daily builds from
Win-X86 at 39, please?

Well, this would solve only master. I do not see any really working
Windows tinderbox for the 4-0 and 4-1 branches. I guess that it is
because Markus, Cloph, and Thorsten are still fighting with the new
hardware?

Best Regards,
Petr

PS: Should you have such complains, it is better to send them to the
developer mailing list which is more actively monitored by the
tinderboxes maintainers.