[Libreoffice-qa] Non-debug Windows daily builds???

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 18:59:00 PDT 2013

Hi Petr

Petr Mladek wrote
> Yes, this is on purpose. We want to have a build with debugging symbols,
> so people could provide backtraces.

Ok. Whatever that means :)

Petr Mladek wrote
> Kendy, would be possible to enable uploading the daily builds from
> Win-X86 at 39, please?
>
> Well, this would solve only master. I do not see any really working
> Windows tinderbox for the 4-0 and 4-1 branches. I guess that it is
> because Markus, Cloph, and Thorsten are still fighting with the new
> hardware?

Yes, that is true. There aren't any dailies of any branch except for the
master debug...
Thank you for passing the message around.

Petr Mladek wrote
> PS: Should you have such complains, it is better to send them to the
> developer mailing list which is more actively monitored by the
> tinderboxes maintainers.

Thanks, but no thanks. I'd rather be ignored on the QA list (as usual) than
insulted on the Dev list ;)

Cheers,
Pedro