[Libreoffice-qa] Bugzilla Migration: Abbreviation to replace fdo#12345

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 05:45:33 PST 2013

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 8:21 AM, bjoern <bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 02, 2013 at 07:09:06AM -0600, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
>> With the expeirence of setting a large bugzilla up likewe need... it
>> should not be that hard to creat a separate instance for infra...and
>> in the future a separate instance for other project that may come
>> along
>
> Im pretty certain infra wont go with bugzilla though -- currently their
> favourite is RedMine. But yeah, the original point made still stands mixing
> LibreOffice the product with other issue tracking in the project is likely
> unhelpful.

Until someone in infra tells me otherwise, I'm going to assume that
all of the bugs and bugtracking categories covered under the
'LibreOffice' product on FDO will migrate to the new Bugzilla instance
being set up by Tollef. I'm quite supportive of carving-off all of our
non-LibreOffice-specific bugs and shoving them into a separate
bugtracker, but my thinking here is to focus on one step at a time.

--R