[Libreoffice-qa] Bibisectzilla needs testing

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 22:45:10 PST 2013

Ayup,

I've got the combined bibisect repository up on the test server and
I'm ready for some people to clone it, poke at it, and test it out. To
prevent overuse (and because it's easier to reuse the existing
gitolite on the server than set up a separate public git server),
please send me a public ssh key if you'd like to gain access.

I've also made an out-of-tree script 'run-libreoffice.sh' that
automatically uses a separate user profile in /tmp (per my old
discussions and the example Miroslaw gave today):
http://testing.eagleeyet.net/~qubit/bibisect/run-libreoffice.sh

Let's get down to testing! :-)

Cheers,
--R