[Libreoffice-qa] Fwd: FreedomSponsors, LibreOffice and Bugzilla

Sophie gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 08:13:09 PST 2013

Hi all,

I'm fowarding a mail from FreedomSponsors asking about an add on our
bugzilla system that links to FreedomSponsors site which is a
crouwndfounding plateform. That means that some bugs could be
crowdfounded for their fix (and it seems it already happened for a
LibreOffice bug). I let you discuss if you're interested or not and will
inform Tony of our decision.
Thanks !
Cheers
Sophie