[Libreoffice-qa] Impress crashes, when you use the wizard and select the effect "

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Thu Dec 5 09:52:32 PST 2013

Hello @ll,
after I reported the slowing down of my system, when I choose
different effects in Impress a couple of days ago (see
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/2013-December/005955.html), I discovered, that with LO 4.2.0.0beta2 it
get even worse ... :(

Steps to reproduce:
1. Start LO
2. Go to "File – Wizards – Presentation..."
3. Choose "From template" in the first window (you may need to
install a template pack, if you have none available there ... ;) )
4. Click "Next"
5. Choose "Screen"
6. Click "Next"
7. Select the effect "Venetian Blinds 3D Vertical"

Impress crashes ... :(

Discovered with:
LO: Version: 4.2.0.0.beta2 Build ID:
1a27be92e320f97c20d581a69ef1c8b99ea9885d (parallel installed with
Germanophone lang- as well as helppack, though it does not depent on
any language, as the crash happens also, when I switch the UI
language to en-US ... :( )
OS: Debian Testing AMD64
Java: java version "1.7.0_21"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea 2.3.9) (7u21-2.3.9-5)

If you need any further informatin, feel free to ask :)
Can anyone confirm this?
Thanks for testing
Thomas.

--
Nobody can be as agreeable as an uninvited guest.