[Libreoffice-qa] 4.2.0 Bug Hunting Session: Accessibility

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 18:56:45 PST 2013

Hi Stuart!

(and hello to everyone else as well... :-)

I've been answering q's on Reddit relating to the BHS (I can call it
that, right? :-) and hoping to get a bit more involvement from
interested users:
http://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/1s5yc8/libreoffice_42_international_bug_hunting_session/

Stuart -- It would be great if you and other members of the a11y team
could make sure that our instructions for how to use screen readers
are up to date and easy to follow:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Accessibility

Once we feel confident that we can provide a clear set of instructions
for testing a11y features on multiple platforms, I'll encourage people
to try testing the 4.2 Beta2 without a mouse to see how it works for
them.

If there's anything else related to a11y that should garner some focus
(especially something well-suited to our testing audience), please
point it out!

Cheers,
--R