[Libreoffice-qa] [libo-marketing-priv] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.2.0 beta2 test builds available

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at documentfoundation.org
Fri Dec 6 00:14:36 PST 2013

On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 2:03 AM, Martin Srebotnjak <miles at filmsi.net> wrote:
> Please notify when it is uploded. The version I downloaded at 8:45 CET (15
> mins ago) still had the problem.

yes i cancelled it midway as it was unclear that it was related to an
upload problem (and upload are long and expensive from here)

I will run more test and build variation here to identify the issue..
cloph will announce when things are back in order...
but due to the time it takes to do a full lang=all build this may take
a day or so...

Norbert