[Libreoffice-qa] Impress crashes, when you use the wizard and select the effect "

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Fri Dec 6 00:26:05 PST 2013

Hello Pedro, *,
On Freitag, 6. Dezember 2013 02:53 Pedro wrote:
> Thomas Hackert wrote
>> 7. Select the effect "Venetian Blinds 3D Vertical"
>>
>> Impress crashes ... :(
>
> There is no "Venetian Blinds 3D Vertical" effect under Windows XP,
> only "Venetian Blinds Vertical" but no crash occurs.

oh, O.K. Maybe I got it with
http://dvd.de.libreofficebox.org/assets/de/templates/libreofficebox-de-vorlagen.oxt, which I have installed to get some templates ... ;)
Would you be so kind to try it with this template pack to get the
effect, otherwise I have no idea, why it is on my system, but not on
yours ... :(

> BTW why is the effect list sorted in  an almost random order?
> Wouldn't it be nicer to have it alphabetically sorted?

Yes, it would be nice :) But maybe they are sorted via "largeness",
RAM usage or the like ... ;)
Thanks for testing
Thomas.

--
...computer hardware progress is so fast. No other technology since
civilization began has seen six orders of magnitude in performance-