[Libreoffice-qa] ftp: URLs

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 17:47:45 PST 2013

On Sat, Dec 7, 2013 at 8:32 PM, Terrence Enger <tenger at iseries-guru.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-12-06 at 16:35 -0500, Robinson Tryon wrote:
>> On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 4:04 PM, Terrence Enger <tenger at iseries-guru.com> wrote:
>> > Greetings, all,
>> >
>> > Where in LibreOffice, I wonder, should you be able to use a URL?  (This
>> > could stop me before I file a bunch of bugs which turn out to be
>> > NOTABUG.)
>>
>> Do you have 'LibreOffice dialogs' enabled?
>
> I do now, thank you.
>
> And it changes the situation from "nothing seems to be working" to
> such a mixture of working and failing that I cannot be sure what I am
> seeing.  I will be smarter tomorrow.  Well, maybe.  I hope. <grin />

You don't know the half of it!

(well, actually you do -- the half you're experiencing is probably
similar to the half *I'm* currently experiencing :-)

What I've found so far:
- I can't get LO to access an ftp server running on localhost
- We have links to non-existent pages on the Help Wiki

Just monitor your original bug and I'll fill you in :-)

Cheers,
--R