[Libreoffice-qa] LO's spellchecker shows grammar errors/hints in English, though UI is in German?

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Sun Dec 8 07:20:02 PST 2013

Hello Pedro, *,
On Sonntag, 8. Dezember 2013 13:03 Pedro wrote:
> Thomas Hackert wrote
>> 4. When you reach a grammatical error / an unclear position in
>> your text, look at this yellowish bar below "Text language"
>>
>> It should be in English.
>
> Which yellowish bar? Can you link to an image (preferably in
> Nabble)?

I prefer to reuse Manfred's posted link here:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0EPDeSWKu9xN1RnVk5ObW9QcWs/edit?pli=1.
I do not know, how this is called correctly, but I mean this yellow
"line" with the text "Possible grammatical error..." in it ... ;)

> I tested this in Portuguese using LO 4.1.4.1 and everything is
> working as expected.

Do you mean, you tested it with the UI in Portuguese or the
document?
Thanks for testing anyway
Thomas.

--
No man in the world has more courage than the man who can stop after
eating one peanut.