[Libreoffice-qa] Updater improvements

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 10:38:37 PST 2013

On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 11:58 AM, Rob Snelders <rob at ertai.nl> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Would it be an idea to use mirrorbrain for this?
> That has already the supported versions. We could patch it so it can give us
> the files in JSON/XML-format rather then create our own little program for
> this. The downside is that mirrorbrain hasn't had a release in 1,5 years. So
> I don't know how active that is.

Building the info into mirrorbrain is interesting. I assume that
mirrorbrain is regarded as critical infra, which would be useful here
because we'd be adding it as a dependency to the BSA, updater, wiki,
and a few other websites.

> Where is the check.php stored. It would be usefull to see what format that
> gives the data to LibreOffice to see what it expects.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/website/tree/check.php?h=update

Cheers,
--R