[Libreoffice-qa] [Math] Clicking in Formular does not let the cursor change its position in the main part

Robert Großkopf robert at familiegrosskopf.de
Sun Dec 8 11:31:54 PST 2013

Hello Thomas,

> On Sonntag, 8. Dezember 2013 19:41 Robert Großkopf wrote:
>> have tested it with the formula. When I click in the main window I
>> see the marked part of the formula with a dotted rectangle. The
>> cursor in the input-box has jumped to the begin of this marked
>> part.
>
> O.K. Thank you very much for testing :)
>
>> Can't see any buggy behavior there.
>
> Could you mention your OS/architecture/graphics card or chip/driver
> here as well?

Here OpenSUSE 12.3, 64bit rpm Linux - graphics Card? Something from
Intel, don't know.

I have now tested with enabled "Experimental Features". The cursor goes
to the main window and you could edit the values in the main window.
Could be that this is the difference, as Regina wrote. Without these
feature you could only edit in the special input-area.

Regards

Robert