[Libreoffice-qa] Tinderbox builds

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 04:16:55 PST 2013

Hi Christian, all

Christian Lohmaier-3 wrote
>> Thank you for adding the 4.2 branch. In fact TB#42 is currently the only
>> one
>> producing dailies for that branch.
>
> The TDF labeled Jones will follow shortly, I need to tweak the build
> scripts to work with multiple branches.

Ping :)

It would be nice to have TDF daily builds on the 4.2 branch to test
features/detect bugs (otherwise we reach the RC stage and the answer is "Too
late"...)
For some reason today's daily build from TB#42
(libo-42~2013-12-08_08.48.31_LibreOfficeDev_4.2.0.0.beta2_Win_x86.msi) won't
even start under Win XP Pro x86 SP3 en_US with the following message

<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4087367/Screenshot_2013-12-09_12.03.36.png>

Cheers,
Pedro