[Libreoffice-qa] Testing: Exporting multiple spreadsheet sheets -> CSV on the command line

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 06:32:07 PST 2013

Hi Robinson

If I understand correctly your libreconverter script, the user needs to
specify the file name, the sheet name and the output name.

I think that the idea to use an automatic (headless) export is that you
don't need to know the number of sheets and much less the name of the
Sheets.

I use a Freeware (for Windows only) named XLS2CSV Converter (by GenX Crowd)
which simply exports one csv per sheet giving automatic names like
file1_sheet1.csv, file1_sheet2.csv, etc
The user just needs to select a file or a whole folder.

Cheers,
Pedro