[Libreoffice-qa] old Windows x86 libreoffice master builds

Robinson Tryon bishop.robinson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 08:11:48 PST 2013

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 8:53 AM, Roopesh Kohad
<roopesh.kohad at synerzip.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there any way to procure old Windows x86 libreoffice master builds? On
> all Windows tinderboxes (39,42,47) I can see builds from late November
> onwards. I would like to have builds from October timeframe. Are the builds
> archived somewhere?

At some point soon we're going to spin-up our windows bibisect
capabilities and will likely create a set of builds covering that time
frame.

- How soon do you need these Windows builds?
- Would you be interested in helping us get the windows bibisect
system in place?

Thanks,
--R