[Libreoffice-qa] Bibisect Roundup

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 14:33:52 PST 2013

Hi Robinson

I'm not sure I understand this bibi stuff but isn't it easier to have a user
friendly version that just runs the last release of each branch (actually
that is what I do with portable versions under Windows)?

This would locate the branch.

Then when the branch is located, run the final version for each release.
This would give you the subversion.

If the bug/regression is located between two subversions then run each
release (betas, RCs or dailies if available)

The first two steps are quite easy and at the moment should take around
2-3Gb each (6 versions x ~350Mb)

The last step could be left for the advanced QA people :)

Does this make sense or am i missing the point about bibi?

Cheers,
Pedro