[Libreoffice-qa] Base Show stopper in LibreOffice 4.2 Beta2

Dan Lewis elderdanlewis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 14:16:44 PST 2013

      I just filed a bug, but I was not given a number for it.  I have a
database three tables that are related. Table A has a foreign key linked
to the primary key of Table B. Table B has a foreign key linked to the
primary key of Table C. I created a form containing these three tables
and added data to it. Normally, when you change the visible record of
Table B, the visible records for Table A should also change. They do
when using 4.1.4.1, but for 4.2 Beta2, they don't.

--Dan