[Libreoffice-qa] Base Show stopper in LibreOffice 4.2 Beta2

Robert Großkopf robert at familiegrosskopf.de
Sat Dec 14 01:23:52 PST 2013

Hello Dan,

>       I just filed a bug, but I was not given a number for it.  I have a
> database three tables that are related. Table A has a foreign key linked
> to the primary key of Table B. Table B has a foreign key linked to the
> primary key of Table C. I created a form containing these three tables
> and added data to it. Normally, when you change the visible record of
> Table B, the visible records for Table A should also change. They do
> when using 4.1.4.1, but for 4.2 Beta2, they don't.

I have reproduced the bug. Could you change the database a little bit?
The form doesen't show the content in the subform, because "Add Data
only" is set to "Yes". When you change it to "No" everybody has to open
the form only to see the difference between different LO-Versions.
Moving through the rows of the mainform doesn't change the content in
the subform. Appears only with LO 4.2.0.0beta2, not with LO 4.2.0.0beta1.

Regards

Robert