[Libreoffice-qa] Request for bug fix verification

Kohei Yoshida libreoffice at kohei.us
Mon Dec 16 20:09:11 PST 2013

On Mon, 2013-12-16 at 22:56 -0500, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> Hi Sebastian,
>
> Let us keep the list informed of our discussion.
>
> Good night.
>
> Kohei
>
> On Tue, 2013-12-17 at 04:30 +0100, Sebastian Goetze wrote:
> > Hi Kohei,
> >
> > I downloaded the bugs ods ('group data') and just quickly confirmed my
> > regression on the 4.2 beta :-(
> > Try set a project filter and then try get rid of some checkmarks in the
> > 'Project Name' filter...

Ah, indeed.  When you change the page field settings *immediately after*
the file is loaded, the table becomes empty again.  But when you first
refresh the table *then* change the page field settings, it works as
expected.

I'd like to keep this a separate bug, though, rather than re-opening
fdo#66969...

Thanks,

Kohei