[Libreoffice-qa] Signing of Language-packs for Mac OS X?

Alex Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 01:04:51 PST 2013

Le 20/12/2013 16:24, Niklas Johansson a écrit :

Hi Niklas,

> Note that the bug above was written before the Main installer was
> signed, but is still relevant for anyone that wants a translated user
> interface.

This has also been reported on the French user lists several times, but
I believe Tor did some work recently which involved moving plist.info
files from the lang packs to the main app in order to circumvent the
problem. However, I don't know whether those changes were backported to
the current releases.

Alex