[Libreoffice-qa] Stagnant NEEDINFO bugs

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Mon Feb 4 10:23:58 PST 2013

Hi all,

I had the plan to write down some thoughts concerning your plans to do
an other mass close, but I wasn't  in the mood to do that. Due to my
experience with bug wrangling in general and similar actions we did in
LibO Bugzilla, for my personal work I only expect (smaller)
complications, and  I am very very doubtful that we will get any benefit
at all of such an action. So I don not want to waste my spare time for
an action what seems to be completely useless ore even damaging to me.
You already did lots of discussion concerning details of proceeding, but
I can't see any reasoning for what a mass close might be useful.

I will not invest any time for this action until I hear at least 1
passably conclusive argument concerning fair and checkable benefit the
project and / or my (or other power bugwranglers') work will receive by
such a mass close.

This
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/NeedinfoClosure#Why_we_aredoing
this?> is not an argument.