[Libreoffice-qa] Stagnant NEEDINFO bugs

Robert Großkopf robert at familiegrosskopf.de
Thu Feb 7 11:08:06 PST 2013

Hi Petr,

> Also you could pay someone to work on a certain bug. There is a growing
> list of certified developers which are capable of doing such things.
> These are well spend money because they improve the product and motivate
> people working on LO.

Don't know, if you know, to whom you are writing this. Or could be I
don't understand enough English. Dan is the person, who writes the
international Base-Guide. I have written the German "Base-Handbuch".
We both spend a lot of time for helping other people to understand the
database included in LO - by writing Guides, by helping in a forum or in
mailinglists. We motivate people to work with Base.
... and whe souldn't only spend a lot of time to motivate. Now we should
also spend money???
No, I don't need Base in newer versions of LO. I 'm still using LO
3.3.4, because this is the best working version of LO, when I try to
work with Base.
My own databases I use for work aren't Base-databases. I'm working with
PHP/Apche/MySQL.

Robert