[Libreoffice-qa] Bugs and "Fixed" "Resolved" "Closed" status

Marc Paré marc at marcpare.com
Sun Feb 10 04:57:07 PST 2013

I am just going through some bug fixing and stuff, and, I was wondering
if this were possible.

Some of the bugs are being redirected to the lists. This is really
helpful and, in my experience it works at mobilizing the teams to work
on them.

I was wondering, would it be possible to make it so that when a bug has
reached the status of "Fixed" and/or "Resolves" and/or "Closed", would
it be possible for this to trigger Bugzilla to email back to the list of
its "Closed""Fixed""Resolved" etc. status? It would be neat if the teams
had a report for when the bug was no longer in need of attention.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré