[Libreoffice-qa] Bugs and "Fixed" "Resolved" "Closed" status

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Sun Feb 10 06:43:45 PST 2013

Marc Paré schrieb:

> I was wondering, would it be possible to make it so that when a bug has
> reached the status of "Fixed" and/or "Resolves" and/or "Closed",

Hi Marc,

I think the way how that can be done most easily is that someone who
maintains the bugs.freedesktop.org account for the mailing list adapts
the mail preferences (checks 'Get mail when "The bug is resolved or
reopened"'.

For needs what can not be fulfilled by list owners please simply submit
a LibO-WWW-Bugzilla bug with Importance "enhancement".

Best regards

Rainer