[Libreoffice-qa] Bugzilla Integration of Impress remote control - Related problems - BUGZILLAASSISTANT

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Wed Feb 13 04:50:15 PST 2013

Marc Paré schrieb:

> My comment on the BSA Bugzilla component was that, when a bug was filed
> for the BSA, that an email/post was sent to the website team.

Hi Marc,

Ah, yes now I remember, THAT was the problem. I also think that that's
not optimum, in more than 90% web team can not help. Unfortunately it's
not easy to solve that, thos e-mail setting tricks only work for
Bugzilla Components, not for "Sub Components". And we can't exclude the
BSA, the current mailing proceeding can only be done for all new WWW
bugs. I do not believe that this one is a big problem, but if it is
painful we will have to take the BSA from the WWW component.

Best regards

Rainer