[Libreoffice-qa] [LibreOffice-QA] Conference Call - February 22nd, 2013 - 1400 UTC

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Thu Feb 21 08:36:39 PST 2013

Florian Reisinger píše v Čt 21. 02. 2013 v 17:13 +0100:
> Hi,
>
> Due to I get no connection to talkyoo via Skype can anyone help me?

Have you already added talkyoo_skype to your skype contacts?

It does not work immediately. They have to confirm your contact which
might take several hours or even days. I took few hours when I did it.

>  The easiest way would be to have a Skype Call with me and the telko
> at the same time...

I could try to crate a conference call with you and the conference room.
What is your skype username, please?

Otherwise, there are some country-specific numbers, see
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA_Call_Contact and
http://www.talkyoo.net/main/telefonkonferenz_internationale_rufnummern
I wonder if any of them would be usable for you.

Best Regards,
Petr