[Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-users] Re: MySQL-Connector

Alex Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 04:50:24 PST 2013

Le 23/02/2013 03:12, Dan Lewis a écrit :

> Used git to download the master build.
> Ran autogen.sh --with-ext-mysql-connector --with-system-mysq
> Ran make dev-install
> Made ooenv executable and ran it.
> Ran soffice in the program folder of my new alpha build.
>       But when I searched for mysql-connector on the command line (I ran
> sudo updatedb first). I found a folder named
> lu17qwu9.tmp_/mysql-connector-ooo-1.0.1-linux-intel.oxt. This is located at
> /home/dan/.config/libreoffice/4/user/uno_packages/cache/uno_packages/. I
> had earlier also installed the same mysql-native-connector on LO
> 3.6.5.2. If it matters, doing this search I found a similar folder in
> /home/dan/.config/libreoffice/4/user/uno_packages/cache/uno_packages/:
> luxhljqk.tmp_/mysql-connector-ooo-1.0.1-linux-intel.oxt/.

AFAIK, you can only have one mysql connector in any given LO
configuration. When you start your LO-dev version, and look in the
Extensions Manager, which version of the LO connector do you see ? The
1.0.1 version is AOO, the LO version is currently at 1.0.2.

>       So, the question is this: Where is the mysql-connector that was
> suppose to be built with LO?

Did you look in the directories I pointed you to in my previous mail ?

Alex