[Libreoffice-qa] [libreoffice-design] Send Feedback Option

Rob Snelders rob at ertai.nl
Sun Jan 20 05:41:59 PST 2013

Hi All,

I think it would be best if we use the mozilla program.

I was busy today with creating the feedback-page as designed by
stephan. But it would be hard to block stuff like swearing (what we
dont want connected with LibreOffice) and name-calling. The project[1]
of mozilla has already blocks for such stuff. We can reuse the design
stephan made but I would need a database and a site to build, test and
later run this. Can that be arranged?

- --
Greetings,
Rob Snelders