[Libreoffice-qa] Text for mass changed - Proposal 1

Florian Reisinger reisi007 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 06:44:23 PST 2013

Hi!

Here my first proposal for the mass changes template:

    ---
    Dear bug submitter,

    We recognized that your bug is in NEEDINFO state for an unusual long
    time. This may has happened in error or, and that is more likely, we
    asked for information.

    If you think, that this bug doesn't deserve the NEEDINFO state,
    please leave a comment. We  are very sorry, that we don't have the
    possibility to take a look at every single bug individually, but we
    really try to investigate every activity this bug as soon as
    possible. A member of our voluntary QA team has been added to this
    bug as QA-Contact.
    ---

--
_Florian Reisinger _