[Libreoffice-qa] Stagnant NEEDINFO bugs

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Tue Jan 29 04:20:57 PST 2013

Pedro schrieb:

> I think that is extremely rude.  It reminds me of my Graduation diploma
> which was not ready for 3 years and then I received a postcard saying I had
> 10 days to pick it up...

Hi,

no, we will not leave open a pending action item for 1 month. During
that time several of the related bugs might have changed status because
other have started work on it ,... .

1 Weekbetween annoncement and final action is ok, and we will explain
the re asons why we closed the bug in that "First mail without Bugzilla
noise"  (I will create a suggestion basing on the available suggestions,
soon) so that nobody can fell frustrated.

CU

Rainer