[Libreoffice-qa] requesting input for preparing FOSDEM QA-presentation

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Wed Jan 30 13:49:07 PST 2013

Hi guys 'n girls,

Next Sunday at FOSDEM I'll be giving the "beginners talk to successful
participating in LibreOffice QA" - or something similar.

As will be noticed, I'm mostly absent here (due to other obligations),
so it may well be that I've missed important developments, that I should
know when having the talk.
Of course I'll try to look over meeting-reports, will look at the wiki
if there's any new, know there's an improved BSA and have seen something
about a policy around NEEDINFO-bugs...

But then still... is there something that you think I should not miss,
please let me know!

Thanks a lot,
Cor

--