[Libreoffice-qa] requesting input for preparing FOSDEM QA-presentation

Joren joren.libreoffice at telenet.be
Wed Jan 30 13:53:13 PST 2013

Hi Cor,

Thanks for doing this!

Just a proposal: maybe you can mention something about how we (try to)
determine te priority of a bug (maybe
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/0/06/Prioritizing_Bugs_Flowchart.jpg
will be interesting to 'mention' (you can show it fast and give a link,
or just give a link ... or just refer to our wiki :p)

Just my €0,02
Joren