[Libreoffice-qa] Reported issues show the tendency to be more user questions ? BSA related ?

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Jul 1 00:36:07 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Last weeks/months I am responding to more and more issues that IMNSHO
should be handled as user questions *first*.

Did I ever say that IMO reporting bugs is to easy? Yes I did. More then
once.

Is this just me??
Is the process from our French friends - where reports from BSA go
trough an email process before being added to BugZilla (that's what I
understood from it anyway) - a way to prevent that?

Cheers,
Cor

--
  - Cor Nouws