[Libreoffice-qa] [GSOC]Implementing a "about:config" functionality

Efe Gürkan YALAMAN efeyalaman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 15:06:48 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I am Efe Gürkan YALAMAN my project is "Implementing a 'about:config'
functionality".
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Gsoc/Ideas#Implement_a_.22about:config.22_functionality

Project currently goes on "feature/aboutconfig" branch.
Details of the current situation at the project:
-Implementation is on cui/source/options/optaboutconfig.*
-It is currently a SfxTabPage,
-It doesn't have handlers at the moment but tomorrow I will implement some
of important handlers,
-Can traverse configurations generically using recursion,
-Probably have a lot of optimization issues right now.
-Can fill the listbox with data, formatting needs some care at the moment.

You can contact me via email or IRC.
IRC nickname: efegurkan

Efe Gürkan YALAMAN
http://about.me/efegurkan