[Libreoffice-qa] LO 4.1.0.4 does not start from KDE menu?

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Thu Jul 25 09:38:34 PDT 2013

Hello @ll,
after I have installed LO Version: 4.1.0.4 Build ID:
89ea49ddacd9aa532507cbf852f2bb22b1ace28 with Germanophone help- as
well as langpack, I am no longer able to start it from "K menu -
Office - LibreOffice 4.1 Writer" (there is also a menu item missing
for LO StartCenter ... :( ). There is no splash screen or anything
... :( When I start LO via /opt/libreoffice4.1/program/soffice, it
works ... ;)

The package for KDE menu integration is installed as well as the one
for the integration in Debian. Did I miss something?

OS: Debian Testing AMD64
LO Version: 4.1.0.4 Build ID:
89ea49ddacd9aa532507cbf852f2bb22b1ace28
KDE: 4.8.4

Can someone can confirm this with a different OS/architecture?
Sorry for the inconvenience
Thomas.

--
QOTD:
	"Overweight is when you step on your dog's tail and it dies."