[Libreoffice-qa] North America QA Online Chat

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 17:11:09 PDT 2013

Hi All,

So it looks like we have at least 5 people from North America who are
interested in participating so I say let's do it.

I think Friday, August 2nd at 15:00 (EST) seems to work for everyone but
please correct me if I'm wrong. Do we prefer IRC or make it a bit more
personal with Google Hangout and we can get a talkyoo line open ? I
prefer the latter but if everyone just wants to chat that sounds good.

So tentatively:

Date: August 2nd, 2013
Time: 1500 (EST) so for those on the west coast we're talking Noon :) If
I must I'll translate that to GMT/UTC but....I seem to get that wrong
often ;)

@Robinson - can we get a tentative agenda going - you and I can give an
update and maybe get a few things together that we could use help with -
see if we can get some volunteers to help us with some of the load :)

For anyone thinking about joining - please do - we're a friendly bunch,
if we could pop open a beer in a pub and do it live we would but
distance prevents this so as a second best.... feel free to have a beer
on hangout, it'll be casual ;)

Warm Regards,
Joel