[Libreoffice-qa] [GSOC] Call of beta-testers for iOS Impress Remote control

Siqi Liu me at siqi.fr
Wed Jul 31 03:24:19 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I've recently ported the iOS remote app to iPad and I think it's time to
start some beta-testing at this stage so that I can identify problems as
early as possible. The app has been tested mainly on an iPad1 running
iOS5.1.1 and occasionally on an iPad2 running iOS6. All other tests are
done on the simulator --- That's why I'm eager to hear from you about your
experiences on other physical devices! The app should support all devices
running iOS5 and later.

Please join me to make this app better by registering on this
form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XXpZWnPoIZEsyVG9Q-9TuvinjvjtuzeirEFY0WwRrJA/viewform>.
According to Apple's policy, I will have to register your devices' UDID
before distributing it to you. You can find instructions on how to obtain
the UDID by clicking
here<http://siqi43.wordpress.com/2013/07/15/how-to-find-your-idevices-udid/>

Additional Information and instructions are available in the description in
the gdoc. You will be informed once your devices have been added to the
list.

Thank you in advance and prepare for all the bugs&crash that you may (and
I'm sure you will :-P) encounter. As always, contact me on IRC (siqi) or by
email if any questions/problems.

Happy testing!
--
--------

Cordialement,
Siqi LIU

Étudiant Ingénieur, École Supérieure d'Électricité

------
  Tel. +33 7 61 16 95 83
  email: me at siqi.fr
------