[Libreoffice-qa] Easy QA Tasks - Input Needed

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 15:10:40 PDT 2013

Hi All,

As we build our team up it's becoming more and more possible to tackle a
wider array of things. I am looking for a list of easy tasks that can be
done by people just joining the team. We have a call Friday for North
America and I'd like to have a few options if I can get volunteers to
tackle things. So if there are items that you've taken on but haven't
had time for or new items that seem good for new contributors - please
pass them my way.

An example is cleaning our wiki up - if there are pages you know for
sure need cleaned let me know. One is the whiteboard page - it needs
some love and hopefully someone Friday will volunteer :)

Best,
Joel