[Libreoffice-qa] Mnemonics in Base Quickhelp

Thomas Hackert thackert at nexgo.de
Wed Jun 5 06:44:46 PDT 2013

Hi @ll,
during my UI translation I stumbled upon the following (you need an
other UI language than English, where all seems OK ... ;) ):

1. Open Base (either an existing file or create a new one)
2. Put your mouse pointer on your language version of "Create Form
in Design View" (in German "Formular in Entwurfsansicht erstellen")
3. Wait, until the Quickhelp appears.

In
LO Version: 4.1.0.0.beta1+
Build ID: 452b2172c37537aa059d08307b4592adecc2096
TinderBox: Linux-x86_64 at 31-Release-Configuration-RHEL5-Baseline,
Branch:libreoffice-4-1,
under Debian Testing AMD64,
I see "Formular in Ent~wurfsansicht erstellen" (the tilde should not
be there ... :( ). This is the same for all entries, which are too
long for the Base window ... :(

Can someone confirm this with an other language, OS, architecture,
LO version? Is this an known issue? Reported to bugzilla, where I
maybe have not used the right search terms ;?

TIA
Thomas.

--
Save the whales. Collect the whole set.