[Libreoffice-qa] Food for thought...

Bjoern Michaelsen bjoern.michaelsen at canonical.com
Thu Jun 13 16:44:36 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 04:11:57PM -0700, Pedro wrote:
> I'm well aware of Rob's bias. However assuming the bias is in the analysis
> and not in the values, there are some interesting results.

Thats a bold assumption -- I wouldnt go that far. If those numbers would be
really relevant, we should generate them ourselves. However, I dont think they
are, as I dont buy the premise that we should care more about the brand than
about the features and the quality of our product and the health of our
project. That premise sets a strategy I happily leave to Rob, if he thinks it
is wise to follow it for AOO.

Lets stop the discussion here and bring this list back on topic with QA related
work.

Best,

Bjoern