[Libreoffice-qa] Food for thought...

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 16:11:57 PDT 2013

V Stuart Foote wrote
> Not sure I'd exactly consider Rob's musings as unbiased.

I'm well aware of Rob's bias. However assuming the bias is in the analysis
and not in the values, there are some interesting results.

V Stuart Foote wrote
> In that time frame LibreOffice has issued I think 15 timed maintenance
> releases and done two major version releases, each with substantial UI
> changes, all of which can discourage casual users.

This is what should worry QA, UX, Marketing... well, all people involved in
LO...
If more people are discouraged and few people have heard about LibreOffice
then something must be wrong...