[Libreoffice-qa] Food for thought...

Pedro pedlino at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 09:38:02 PDT 2013

Hi Bjoern

Bjoern Michaelsen wrote
> great to see your enthusiasm here, but while that is indeed an interesting
> read, can we please keep the QA list on QA topics?

Actually I think these ARE QA topics (although they are not QA *work*). The
first article talks about User Satisfaction which is a concern for anyone
worried about Quality (I hope...)
The second one is about the Sidebar which is getting too much attention
while it still is not ready for mainstream (e.g. many icons are missing). I
know it is quite hidden but it is getting focus like it's a Major new
feature (the same that happened with the Persona which is still an
unfinished job IMO)

Cheers,
Pedro