[Libreoffice-qa] Food for thought...

mariosv mariosv at miguelangel.mobi
Fri Jun 14 13:57:16 PDT 2013

Hi Pedro,

I think it is not needed any special justification in this case, even I
don't like some linked people.

Really I do not understand the concerns. Food for thought usually is good.

IMMHO there are concerns that should be, as it is so few work to look for in
the QA email. Or how the main job for QA team is to deal with the ... list
of bugs. Or when I have posted relevant comments and questions in the QA
scope, and seems no one care about them or maybe someone care who knows?.

Regards.
Miguel Ángel.