[Libreoffice-qa] New Component - BSA needs updated

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 14:12:04 PDT 2013

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 2:09 PM, Robinson Tryon
<bishop.robinson at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 4:58 PM, Rob Snelders <libreoffice at ertai.nl>
> wrote:
> > Hi Joel,
> >
> > Joel Madero schreef op 21-06-2013 21:09:
> >
> >> Hi to both of you.
> >>
> >> I've added a requested component to FDO (UX-Advice) for bugs that need
> >> UX input. From what Robinson said we just need to update a single txt
> >> file in BSA to get it working properly. Can you (Rob) add this?
> >
> >
> > Robinson already fixed the BSA-part. But the wiki needs to be filled in.
> I added the wiki pages on the EN side, so 'make extract-en' works now.
> I think we need to make wiki changes from the FR side, but we should
> be able to update the EN BSA right now...

Okay will do the update and make sure it works. Maybe we need to poke
Sophie & JBF about the French BSA - maybe best for me first to get EN one
complete so they know what to put on the French one.


*Joel Madero*
LibreOffice QA Volunteer
jmadero.dev at gmail.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice-qa/attachments/20130621/0205d7fa/attachment.html>

More information about the Libreoffice-qa mailing list